Taking your project from an idea to reality can be a long and tricky process, but Carqueville has a lot of useful tools and tips to help make the work as smooth as possible.
Before you submit your files for pre-press, consult this checklist:
- Have you left off printer’s marks?
- Have you included 0.125” bleed?
- Have you exported your art in CMYK?
- Is your page count divisible by four? (Saddle-stitched, Perfect bound, and Casebound only)
- Have you checked for rich vs. standard black?
- Are your images high-resolution? (300dpi)